Alexei playing with his dog, Joy.
Are you tackling a writing project that isn’t a brand-spanking new novel during Camp NaNoWriMo? Good news! We’re compiling lists of everything we know about nonfiction, editing, and scripts. We revisit editing while it’s fresh in our minds from the “Now What?” Months below:
You get to the part of the novel where you think to yourself, “what now? How can I make it even better?” Well, that’s a sign for the best part to happen—the editing and revision process! Here are resources that can help you edit those inconsistent story lines and cut out those awkward scenes.
The Joys of Editing
- Why Editing Matters… Even If You Never Share Your Novel
- Time to Revise, But How Will I Know If I’m Making It Better, Not Worse?
- On Rewriting & Growing Up
- Revision & Slipping Back Into Your World
- Deductive Editing: Revising Like a Master Detective
The Steps to Editing and Revision
- A 7-Step Guide to Big Picture Revision (With Bonus Checklists!)
- Revising Your Novel: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- The Big Bad Guide to Novel Revision
- Beginning the Awesome Journey of Revision
- Four Types of Book Editing
- On Building Better Stories and Perseverance
- Reveling with Your Inner Editor on the Revision Playground
- In Your Words: Revision Advice from Young Writers
- Why You Should Throw a Wrench In Your Editing Routine
Keep These In Mind When You Edit
- The 6 Commandments of Starting the Editing Process
- Tips from Revisionland
- Be Kind to Yourself While You Edit
- 3 Ways to Let Your Writing Fly
- What Should You Keep In Mind Before You Begin The Revision Process?
- What to Keep When Editing Requires a Reset
- Revision and Reading Aloud
As long as you have these resources, you’re well on your way to building an awesome book.
Obama was 18 once
not sure what this information means
brought to you by fox news
A lovely young lady and her gorgeous cat! c.1914
loitering is basically the illegal act of existing while not spending money
isn’t capitalism fun
a mate of mine got done for loitering in Central Station
It;s a train station, a place purpose built for standing around in for fuck sake
The actual crime was ‘holding a skateboard in a public place’
one of my coworkers got a call (i work in a call center/tech support) from a customer that was really scared because supposedly the mafia was hacking her computer and they were stalking her…when finally my coworker took remote control of the computer he couldn’t stop laughing because
I think Shaggy won.
Imma just let this sit here
Cm someone send my the link to this??!!